2021 Kia Soul Available Driver Assistance Features
The Kia Soul has always stood out from the crowd thanks to its iconic boxy style. This hatchback is equipped with several dynamic and innovative features including the Kia Drive Wise suite. This suite is stacked full of advanced safety and driver assistance features that help keep you secure and confident on the road. Today, we are going to be looking at which driver assistance features are available for the 2021 Kia Soul, available in Granbury, TX.
Related post: What colors are available on the new Kia Soul?
Suite full of advanced safety technologies
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist. Using a radar system, this feature can detect potential collisions and will alert you of them. It will automatically apply the brakes to help you avoid impact.
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning. This system will sense vehicles in your blind spot zones and then sends you an audio/visual alert to warn you of their presence.
- Lane Keeping Assist. This feature can monitor the position of the Soul in the lane and apply gentle steering to keep it centered and avoid drifting out of the lane.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance. When reversing, this system will scan for oncoming obstacles and will send out audio and visual warnings when a hazard is detected.
- Smart Cruise Control. After choosing a set following distance, this feature will adjust your vehicle’s speed to maintain that distance. It will accelerate and decelerate based on the preceding vehicle’s speed.
Test drive the 2021 Kia Soul at Van Griffith Kia
If you’re interested in learning more about these driver assistance features, schedule a test drive of the 2021 Kia Soul at Van Griffith Kia today. However, if you would like to learn more about this model, keep reading our blog.