2021 Kia Telluride Kia Drive Wise Safety Features
When looking for a new family vehicle you often look at models that provide a significant amount of interior space for all of your kids and impressive fuel economy for all of the errands you have to run. However, you also need a vehicle that can help keep you and your family safe on the road. The 2021 Kia Telluride will provide you with space, performance, and safety. In this post, we will be exploring the Kia Drive Wise safety features of the 2021 Kia Telluride. Read on to learn more!
You might also like: What does each Kia Telluride trim offer?
Get help feeling safer on the road
- Blind Spot View Monitor. This features provides you with a live feed of your right rear blind spots in the dashboard gauge cluster. If you try to change lanes while there is an object in your blind spot, the system will keep you in your lane.
- Highway Driving Assist. When speed limit information is available, this feature can adjust your speed to match the vehicle ahead and changing speed limits.
- Safe Exit Assist. This feature will override attempts to turn off the Electronic Child Safety Lock until it’s safe for rear passengers to exit the vehicle.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collisions Avoidance Assist. When you back up, this feature will scan for and detect vehicles approaching from the side. It will send out and audio and visual warning and apply the brakes if necessary.
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse. When back into a parking spot, this feature will warn you if there are obstacles in the rear of your vehicle.
- Forward Collison-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection. When driving, this system can detect a vehicle or pedestrian in your path and will warn you if it senses a potential collision. If needed, the feature will automatically apply the brakes.